We Are What We Repeatedly Do. Excellence, Therefore, Is A Habit, Not An Act.
COVID - 19 IMPORTANT UPDATES AND RESOURCES
- COVID - 19 Reporting Form
- COVID - 19 Quick Reference Guide
- Pre K Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- K-12 Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Coronavirus Returning Traveler Information
- COVID - 19 Share Facts
- COVID - 19 Public Health Terminology
- COVID - 19 Vaccine
- COVID - 19 What's New
COVID - 19 INFORMATION/RECOMMENDATIONS -
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM PASCS
- And Justice For All Document
- Blended Learning Schedule
- Open Enrollment Policy
- Continuity of Education Plan
- Continuity of Education Plan Letter to Parents
- Continuity of Education Plan Letter from Counselors
- Charter Schools in Pennsylvania Matter
Families United for Charter Schools
Monthly School Board Meeting
Special School Board Meeting
Celebrate Empowering Women
"Rosalind Brewer is the only African American woman currently serving as the CEO of a Fortune 500 Company. She is currently the CEO of Walgreens.
"You can and should set your own limits and clearly articulate them. This takes courage, but it is also liberating and empowering, and often earns you new respect." - Rosalind Brewer
To learn more about this icon of Business, CLICK HERE
Interested in learning about previous women who PASCS celebrated? If so, CLICK HERE
PASCS would like to thank Dr. Ruth Logan for taking the time to read to our Premier Proud students and visit during our Summer Enrichment Program.
Dr. Logan is not only an educator, she is also a first time author of the book Maxx and Me! Maxx and Sophie’s Therapeutic Journey.
Do you know the difference between clean energy vs fossil fuels? Ms. McMichael’s students learned the difference between the two.
During our Summer Enrichment Program, Ms. McMichael’s class learned all about solar wind and natural gas, oil and coal and participated in learning how to put together circuit boards.